Saturday, April 7, 2012

What Did you do Over Spring Break?

Spring Break 2012
I did several things over Spring Break this year. 
On Monday, my friends and I went on a road trip to Bloomington and Nashville, Indiana for the day.


This the Greek restaurant that we ate at for lunch. Delicious food and with a really interesting door.
The Ambrosia was amazing. 

Candy, Jo, and Shannon in Bloomington.

Candy showed us around IU's beautiful campus. 

In Nashville, we saw many interesting shops. 


We tried on hats. Looks like we are ready for the Derby.

Candy in front of the candy store.


Tuesday through Friday, Gary and I went camping at Big Bone Lick State Park.
OnWednesday, we went to the Newport Aquarium. 

On Friday, we came home and later that day my brother-in-law Tim and my sister, Michele came to see me on their new toy. They also had to get the new clothes to go with it. 


Aren't they cute in their chaps and jackets. Really nice bike.  I guess I am the only one of the brothers and sisters without a motorcycle.

Overall,  a very nice Spring Break. 

1 comment:

  1. Well it must be time to get a bike! ha! just kidding... don't do ti!

    ReplyDelete