Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Wonderful Mother's Day 2012

I have had a wonderful Mother's Day. It started on Thursday with Gary helping get the flowers for the yard. He helped get the beds ready and I started planting on Friday. Tiff and Josh had flowers delivered to me at school. A nice surprise.


Beautiful flowers that were delivered to school on Friday from Tiff and Josh
 Sunday morning, I got to speak with Krystal and Brad in South Asia, the blessings of technology.
Homemade Blueberry Muffins from Krystal's recipe, delicious

Shell and I decided to surprise Mom by coming up to go to church with her and Dad for Mother's Day.

Shell, Mom, and I. Shell, Tim and I came to go to church with Mom.
Shell, Mom, Dad and Me 
Mom and Dad. Last Sunday Dad was in the hospital, but look how good they both look this week.
4 Generations Picture Shell the Grandmother, Mom the Great Grandmother, Marcus the Great Grandson, and Jessica the Mom





Hands Across Time
Marcus, Jessica, Shell, and Mom

Shell and Tim and Family

Shell and her children on Mother's Day
Josh, Shell and Jessica

Pa Pa Tim, Marcus and Gramme

Julie and Josh

Bricklynn, Marcus and Jessica

Flowers for Mother's Day. My wonderful husband made the flower box for me and helped me with the flowers around the yard that we can enjoy all summer. 

The clematis  is beautiful right now.

 Gary moved some of the  lilies around the house.

Flowers planted, let's see how they grow this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment