Saturday, March 24, 2012

Weed Wacker and the New CRV

When I came out to my new car late Thursday afternoon I  opened the door and looked in the back seat. My first thought, "What is black potting soil doing all over my back seat?' I stood there stunned for a moment and then I looked up.My back passenger glass was gone.  Scattered into a million pea sized pieces all over the inside of the car.

Laying the ground next to the yellow line is a" squaresh" rock less than
the size of a dime that had been thrown by the "weed wackier guy" our school
maintenance man. He was not 50 feet from the car. He did not even know
that he had done it. He was also quiet indigent that I thought that he had
done it, which he had.
A few tears were shed. My car is not even 3 weeks old. The insurance will cover it being fixed but I will be driving a rental for several days. My car is so new that they had a real difficulty finding replacement glass for it. All will be fine but I need even had anything happen while driving my Explorer, and my new car was sitting in the back parking lot of the school and very few other people were even there. Next time I hear the weed wackier, I am leaving.

1 comment:

  1. Oh mom I am so sorry!!!! Thank goodness it will be fixed! At no charge to you, right?

    ReplyDelete