Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Stuff

Very rarely in my life do I get "new things." I lead a very blessed life but large purchases are not the norm. But this week was a different story. I got a new Honda CRV, my explorer was about to roll 100,000 miles and got about 16 miles to a gallon of gas. The CRV gets 20 city and 30 highway. So this is exciting. It is very nice to say the least. 
Scarlet, says "Hello and where is the ball?"


Inside, can you see the back up camera, nice feature. Love it.

The counsol, I have blue tooth now.







In addition Hutch-n-Son farms got a new Kubota tractor. This a strange sight indeed, because in our land of farming our tractors have been blue or Ford. They did trade a "blue one"  on this one.










Spring is coming. The first forsythia blossom this morning. Daffodils are already blooming and the peepers are peeping at night. Spring is on the way. All new things.

1 comment: